Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Who Am I?

Hello Students and Parents I am Mrs. Hansen. I was born in Provo Utah on may 8th 1991. I grew up in Mt.Pleasant and lived there my whole life. I went to Mt.Pleasant Elementary, North Sanpete Middle School, and North Sanpete High School. I played volleyball in high school and went on to play at Snow College. I am now Attending UVU and am hoping to graduate with my Bachelors in Elementary Education. I was married in the Manti Temple. I don't have any children as of now but I am hoping to have 4 or 5 someday. I hope to get to know all of you and hope that we have a great year together. The first thing you will notice about me is that I am really tall I am 6 foot 3 inches and I love my height. I am  the second youngest of 8 siblings. My younger sisters are twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment